89 Hectare (220 Acre) Roadside Farm
SOLD at Auction
In one or more Lots
Wednesday 6th March, 2019 at 2.30pm
The Park Hotel Dungarvan.
Prime location in Mid Waterford, just 0.5 miles off N25 at Faha.
- Divides naturally into 4 roadside divisions and will be offered For Sale in lots as follows:-
Lot 1: 29.18 Hectares (72.106 acres)
Lot 2: 41.74 Hectares (103.150 acres) with residence and farm buildings
Lot 3: 11.86 Hectares (29.3 acres)
Lot 4: 6.22 Hectares (15.36 acres)
Lot 5: The Entire.
- Former intensive Sheep and Beef Farm, with centrally located residence, in need of refurbishment, the yard and farm buildings are adjacent to the residence.
- The property is situated on an elevated site with panoramic views of the Comeragh Mountains and surrounding countryside. The lands are farmed to a high standard by the current tenants.
- In excellent quality permanent pasture, the land has extensive road frontage on 2 roads. Laid out in good sized divisions for easy management.
- 72.178 hectares (178 Acres) of this Farm is leased up to 31st December, 2024. Tenants not affected. 9.31 Hectares (23 Acres) leased to 31st December, 2019. Full details of the Leases, available on request.
- Residence: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, 2 Reception rooms. Upstairs: 3 bedrooms, bathroom.Outside: Walled garden, a blank canvas for the horticultural enthusiast.
- Slatted house
- 2 walled silage pits.
- Purpose built sheep shed.
- 6 span hayshed
- Range of cutstone slated out-buildings, currently lambing pens, also suitable for use as stables.
Amenities: Convenient to all natural amenities of the Mid-Waterford area.
Waterford Greenway within walking distance. Comeragh Mountains , the Waterford coast and well known beaches at Stradbally, Bonmahon and Clonea are all within a 10 – 15 minute drive.
Golf at Dungarvan, Tramore, Carrick on Suir, Faithlegg, Waterford Castle, Gold Coast and West Waterford and at least 3 other golf courses are all within a 40 minute drive.
The Waterford area is renowned for Equestrian pursuits, and the Waterford Hunt, Dungarvan Harriers, Dungarvan Foxhounds and Dungarvan Farmers Hunt are all in the catchment area.
Location: Situated just off N25 – Cork – Waterford road at Faha, 4km from Kilmacthomas, 20km from Dungarvan and 30km from Waterford. Easy access to Cork City and Dublin Airport via N9.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENTS.
Further Details/Maps etc. from the Auctioneers.
Solicitor: Mr. Frank Hutchinson, H.D. Keane & Co. Waterford having Carriage of Sale.