Feddaun, Melleray, Cappoquin, Co. Waterford.
21.7 Hectare Residential Roadside Farm.
Tranquil Scenic location at the foothills of the Knockmealdown Mountains.
An Opportunity to acquire a compact residential farm.
10.80 Hectares (26.6 Acres) at Feddaun
- Roadside Lands, currently in permanent pasture running down to the Glennafalia River.
- Residence located at southern end of lands.
11.22 Hectares (27 Acres) at Knocknafrehane (Crowhill)
- Situated across the river from the main farm.
- “Habitat area” lands are covered with heather and natural vegetation.
- Bounded on two sides by Forestry plantation.
Situated at the foothills of the Knockmealdown Mountains, this residential holding is located in a very scenic area of Co. Waterford close to the Vee Drive and within a mile of Mount Melleray Abbey.
This property offers an opportunity to acquire a compact roadside farm with traditional residence with adjacent out-buildings less than 5 miles from Cappoquin.
Clonmel and Dungarvan are within 30 minutes drive, with Lismore and Cappoquin a short drive.
Porch / Conservatory 2.9m x 3.53m (9’6 x 11’7)
Living Room 4.01m x 4.67m (13’2 x 15’4)
Open fire with back boiler. TV point.
Bedroom 1 (Off Living Room) 3.35m x 4.06m (11’0 x 13’4)
Carpet and built in robes.
Kitchen / Dining Area 3.96m x 5.0m (13’0 x 16’5)
Built in units. Plumbed from dishwasher, Fridge Freezer. Electric Cooker.
Bedroom 2 2.87m x 4.11m (9’5 x 13’6)
With fireplace. Built in storage. Carpet.
Bedroom 3 3.53m x 2.59m (11’0 x 8’6)
Single room with built in robe. Carpet.
Bedroom 4 2.74m x 2.38 (9’0 x 7’10)
Single room. Built in robe. Carpet.
Bathroom 2.43m x 1.98m (8’0 x 6’6)
Bath with electric shower overhead. WHB. WC
- Oil fired central heating and Back Boiler.
- Mains water – Group water scheme.
- Septic tank drainage
- Single glazed windows
- Internet Enabled.
- Tarmac drive and parking area
- Garden to front of property
- Useful out-offices / storage
Directions: On leaving Cappoquin, take the road towards Mount Melleray Abbey, turn at Cats Bar for Mount Melleray. Pass the Abbey and continue for approximately 1 mile. The property is 3rd on right hand side, after Mount Melleray gates (yellow piers).
Solicitor: Ms. Valerie Carroll, Anthony Carroll & Co. Solicitors, Fermoy, Co. Cork having Carriage of Sale.
Guide Price €195,000.00