Georgestown, Kill, Co. Waterford
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
If not previously sold
THURSDAY 21ST JUNE, 2018 at 2.30pm in The Park Hotel, Dungarvan.
26.7 Hectares (65.9 Acres) ROADSIDE PROPERTY
With Equestrian Facilities.
- Prime location in Mid – Waterford, within 2 miles of coast at Bonmahon, situated in a progressive farming area with a strong tradition for horse breeding / rearing.
- Ideal site for a residence, subject to necessary consent.
- 15 minute commute to Waterford City. 3 miles from N25 Cork – Waterford road. 9km from Kilmacthomas – the gateway to the Waterford Greenway.
- Easy access to Cork and Dublin airports from N25.
- All in permanent pasture, internal roadways giving access to paddocks.
- Purpose built exercise gallop.
- Strategic tree planting around paddocks providing shelter around paddocks.
- Opportunity to develop, or extend an existing equestrian enterprise, with a purpose built facility.
- Easily adaptable for a dairy or tillage enterprise
- Extensive road frontage with access to internal roadways from 2 sides.
- Services: Electricity and mains water – piped to each paddock.
Guide Price: €850,000.00
Solicitor having Carriage of Sale:
Mr. Hugh McGroddy, William J. Brennan Solictiors, 33, Upper Merrion St., Dublin 2.