Kilnagrange, Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
Bungalow with mature landscaped Garden.
Spacious residence with spectacular views of the Comeragh Mountains situated on a large elevated site with mature landscaped gardens with orchard and raised beds for vegetables.
Situated approximately 2 miles from village of Kilmacthomas, part of this property is in need of refurbishment while a large open plan extension was added circa 2000, this area takes full advantage of views over the garden and countryside with mountains in the background.
Guide Price: €120,000.00
Accommodation briefly comprises:
- Large open plan Living area with picture windows and panoramic views of garden and Comeragh Mountains.
- Wetroom shower.
- Entrance Hall
- 3 bedrooms, one en-suite.
- Utility Room.
- Family bathroom with bath, wc and whb.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Lounge with open fire
- Entrance Porch
- Garden / Garden Shed
- Landscaped Garden with fish pond, gravel beds and footpaths.
- Vegetable garden with raised beds
- Lawns and gravelled drive around house.
- Electric Gates
- Septic tank drainage
- Water – connected to group scheme.
The site comprises in excess of one acre and enjoys excellent views of surrounding countryside.
Waterford City, Dungarvan, Carrick On Suir and Clonmel are all within 25 – 30 mins drive.
The N25 main Cork – Waterford route passes village of Kilmacthomas, giving easy access to Cork City and Dublin via new M9 motorway.
Solicitor: Kinsella Solicitors, Waterford having Carriage of Sale.
The Auctioneers recommend this property to anyone looking for a home in this scenic area which can be refurbished to suit personal requirements.