24.2 Hect (c. 60 Acre) Roadside Farm with Period Country Residence
FOR SALE IN ONE OR MORE LOTS
- Opportunity to acquire a prime roadside farm with a residence of immense character.
- Situated between Ardmore and Whiting Bay, this is an opportunity to acquire a farm in this renowned coastal location between the beaches of Ardmore and Whiting Bay.
- Easy reach of N25 – access to Cork and Waterford.
- All in permanent pasture, this farm has extensive road frontage on the road from Ardmore Village to Whiting Bay.
- In good sized divisions for easy management, the Ardmore area is renowned for early grass.
- A progressive farming area, Ardmore is recognised for vegetable growing and market gardening, with dairying, beef and tillage enterprises prominent in the surrounding area.
- The residence has immense character but has not been lived in for a number of years, however the well proportioned rooms with many of the unique features intact can provide a blank canvas to restore the property.
Accommodation briefly comprises:
Entrance hall with stairs to first floor.
2 reception rooms with bay windows.
Kitchen. Breakfast room. Pantry / Utility room.
4 bedrooms. Reading Room. Bathroom.
Range of slated stone out-offices in need of refurbishment.
Mature site with range of shrubbery and woodland.
Private water supply. Electricity. Septic tank drainage.
The Auctioneers strongly recommend this property to anyone seeking a residential property with land in the Ardmore area.