42 Acres Prime Roadside Lands.
- Currently all in permanent pasture, in good sized divisions with mature hedgerows.
- In 5 fields, this land is suitable for all agricultural purposes having grown bumper grain and beet crops down through the years.
- There are magnificent views over Co. Waterford and Kilkenny from the top of this farm.
- This is an opportunity to acquire land in this much sought after area of mid – Waterford.
- Less than 20 minutes from Waterford City and within easy reach of the N25 – main Waterford – Cork road, this land could provide ideal location for residence subject to necessary consent.
- Solicitor: Sonya Fox, Kearns Heffernan Foskin Solicitors, Waterford having Carriage of Sale.
For all further details, please contact the Sole Agents.
Directions: At Carroll’s Cross, take L4022 to Portlaw. Continue on this road for 4km and the property is signed on the left hand side.
From Portlaw, take L4022 – past the Church, travel uphill for approximately 3km, property is signed on the right hand side.