Stone Out Buildings
Rath House, Lismore, Co. Waterford
Exceptional 60 Hectare (148 acre) Roadside Farm
With Country Residence (In need of Refurbishment)
FOR SALE IN ONE OR MORE LOTS
• Prime Roadside Farm in 11 main divisions, with 12 hectares of Forestry.
• Situated less than 2km from the Heritage Town of Lismore, just 1.2km from N72.
• Currently all in permanent pasture with specimen trees and mature hedgerows, the lands are laid out in large fields with private water supply.
• The period residence – a country house – in need of refurbishment – is situated on an elevated site and had extensive formal gardens to front.
Stone out-buildings – suitable for conversion. 5 span shed and lean-to
• This Sale is an opportunity to acquire a prime agricultural property in the Blackwater Valley overlooking Lismore itself.
• Close to all the amenities of West Waterford. Cork City and Waterford are within one hour’s drive, with the M8 Cork – Dublin motorway within 20 minutes drive.
• The 12 hectares of Forestry is situated at the northern end of the farm and has separate roadside access.
• Suitable for all agricultural purposes, this property will suit customers looking for a substantial farm in the West Waterford area.
• Entitlements attached.
Solicitor: Mr. J. Cronin, J.M. Cronin Solicitors, Cork having Carriage of Sale
Inspection Strongly Recommended.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment Only
Lismore and the Blackwater Valley are renowned for fishing, with Ballyduff Upper and Cappoquin also within 10 minutes drive for the enthusiast.
For Golfers, there is a 9 hole course in Lismore with at least six 18 hole courses within a 30 minute drive. Other sports available in the area include GAA, Soccer, Cricket, Badminton, Kayaking, Rowing and Pony Clubs and Hunting.
There are beautiful nature walks in the area including Lady Louisa’s Walk and for the more adventurous the Knockmealdown Mountains are also close-by.
Mount Melleray is approximately a 15 minute drive, whilst beaches at Ardmore, Whiting Bay and Youghal are also a 30 minute drive.