1st Fix wiring for Car Charger
1st fix wiring for CCTV and Alarm system
Air to Water Heating and Hot Water system
Heat Recovery Ventilation
Triple glazed uPVC windows
Exclusive New Development of 5 “A” Rated Homes.
Conveniently close to all the amenities of Dungarvan.
Small private development.
The Rainbows will come to the market from October 2022 onwards and blend urban family living within peaceful surroundings. A short stroll from the village of Abbeyside, The Rainbows are also within walking distance of the bustling, vibrant town of Dungarvan – home of the Waterford Greenway and the glorious Clonea Beach is a 10 minute drive and can also be accessed off the Greenway.
This exclusive new development on the banks of the River Colligan will provide contemporary “A” Rated, sustainable and energy efficient homes. Currently under construction by Terra Nua Building Contractors, these well proportioned 2 and 3 bed properties are designed to the highest standards offering spacious, modern accommodation with superb craftsmanship internally whilst externally the properties are enhanced by a landscaped green area to deliver an impressive development.
Accommodation will include:
3 Bed Properties:
- Semi Detached – 105m2
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining, Living room, cloakroom with
- 3 beds – master en-suite and bathroom.
- Cobble lock drive to front with secure walled garden.
- 1 Detached – 78 m2. 2 Semi-Detached – 78 m2
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining / Living area.
- 2 bedrooms.
- Cobble lock drive to front. Walled garden.
For further information, please contact:
Terra Nua Building Contractors T: 058-41424
Joint Selling Agents:
Harty & Co., Dungarvan T. 058-41377
DNG Morrissey Properties T: 058-51000
The ever-vibrant market town of Dungarvan offers an array of cultural and scenic tourist attractions most notably the renowned Waterford Greenway, Clonea Beach and a host of walks close-by in the nearby Comeragh Mountains – famous for the Nire Valley Loop and Mahon Falls. The harbour area of Dungarvan boasts numerous fine restaurants and atmospheric bars offering a variety of foods and entertainment for all.
The town is compact and all tourist attractions are within walking distance of each other.
Schools are available close-by in both Abbeyside and Dungarvan catering for all ages. Transport links are readily available with the local link providing access to smaller towns and villages in the region, along with the national bus links to Waterford, Cork and Dublin.
The area is very well serviced with sport and leisure facilities with 3 Championship Golf Courses nearby at Dungarvan, West Waterford and The Gold Coast. Several GAA clubs are available locally whilst Dungarvan Rugby Club is within a 5 minute drive. Water sports facilities and equestrian pursuits are also available locally.
- Masonry Built Houses. Painted Knapp Plaster to external walls
- UPVC fascia soffits and gutters.
- Triple Glazed Upvc windows. Ultra tec front doors
- A-rated NZEB Houses
- Air to Water Heating and Hot Water system.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Heat Recovery Ventilation.
- Insulated Timber floors and stud walls
- 1st Fix wiring for Car Charger
- Generous distribution of electric sockets and lights
- 1st fix wiring for CCTV and Alarm system
- External power point and bulkhead lighting
- Outside tap and associated drainage
- Primed and undercoated softwood joinery throughout.
- Walls and ceilings sealed and painted white.
- Shaker doors
- Stainless steel ironmongery
- Generous allowance for kitchen and sanitary ware
- Cobble lock paving to the entrance driveway.
- Concrete path to perimeter of house
- Seeded lawns front and back
- Block built walls to perimeter of development
- Concrete post and Timber panel fencing to Garden party walls
- Landscaped Public Open Spaces
These particulars are detailed for the purpose of representing the development only. Any visual representations, finishes, layouts and / or scales are approximate and are representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual units.
The developers reserve the right to make alterations to the design and specifications, in the overall interest of the development.